API Access Tokens
- When you are the owner of a Microreact project, your API Access Token is needed for interaction with your project via API.
- An access token is required for creating projects via the API. The user whose API Access Token is used will be the owner of the new Microreact project.
- Data-flo software connects to Microreact projects via API access, and requires the API Access Token of the project's owner.
- To access the API directly, you need to include the API access token associated with the Microreact account of the owner of the Microreact project as a request header.
- Go to https://microreact.org/my-account
- Copy your Access Token displayed under API Access section
The Access Token should be sent as a request header named Access-Token, for example:
cURL + Bash
--header "Access-Token: eyJhbGciOiJIUzUxMiJ9..." \